Wednesday, 8 February 2012

Review: James Potter and the Curse of the Gatekeeper



I thought that it was better than the first book in the series, the charachter development was good and the story and plots worked well together.

However I would like to say that one thing in particular I did not like, and that was the introduction of that woman who wrote muggle stories about Harry Potter, this, I fear was simply too much and almost made me want to throw my e-reader out my third storey window!!

But I ploughed on and I was glad that I did, the ending was good, and I didn't mind the fact that Arthur died, as seeing its though many years later, I am surprised that  lot more of them aren't dead yet !!!

I believe I will carry on and read the next one soon, sure why not?  Just hoping there are no more throw-it-out-the-window moments

No comments:

Post a Comment